From StarMade Wiki
- 1 Version 0.1885
- 2 Version 0.1882
- 3 Version 0.188
- 4 Version 0.1867
- 5 Version 0.1863
- 6 Version 0.1862
- 7 Version 0.1851
- Fix for servers freezing up (clients can't connect but the server will not hard crash)
- Fix for asteroids turning brown after revisiting sector
- New GUI Sliders and New Progress bars
- Switch to cheses or factories from the inside of ship/build block
- New option "cargo" in the ship/station dropdown on the top task bar.
- Access all named inventories from any chest from the panel's dropdown in the top right
- Have to first rename at least one chest/factory which can be done from within the Inventory Panel.
- You can name up to 16 inventories per structure for the moment, but it may be raised
- fixed display block dialog and input font
- fixed text limit on trash items
- fixed list optimization
- fixed list vram leak
- fixed catalog delete button
- fixed navigation panel nullpointer exception
- fixed personal weapon indexoutofbounds exception
- fixed reload indications for personal weapons
- fixed active indication for cloaker etc
- current recipe now displayed when factory inactive
- fixed home-base display on own faction. added home-base in faction details in the diplomacy panel
- added main size in the weapon panel
- added name of weapon in the weapon panel. I'm still unhappy with this panel and it will probably be redesigned from scratch
- re-added search for last ship in navigation
- re-added scan history in navigation
- re-added change owner for catalog (admins only)
- updated player list (tab) with new style and sorting
- texture fixed/changes (by Kupu); added slot numbers to hotbar, minor fixed for graphics, new inventory slot background, added new sprite for several function to make them more clear visually (will be integrated to game in a later update)
- fixed list reset on updates
Completely New Gui
Window Position and Size Save
- Every window can be resized and moved
- Each window's position is saved and restored even after exiting the game.
- All key elements of windows will dynamically resize with the window
- Large lists will no longer cause lag.
- Virtually every list in the game has now responsive search bars, filters, and sorting on every column.
- Shop Search
- Buttons give better feedback
Brand New HUD System
- Message system less obtrusive
- A pilot will now get feedback on what effects are currently affecting him
- Also more instant information like power failure, being hit by a weapon with a side effect and much more will now appear in the HUD for the pilot to see
- The HUD has been made much cleaner with much less unnecessary info
- Speed and other information is now in bars to the side
- Information on what bar is what will display when changing into flight mode and then blend out to make the screen more free
- The 3 icons on the top right are “shop in distance”, “new mail”, and “trading” (which will be implemented very soon)
- Old radar completely replaced
- Shows entities relative to player's current horizon
- Selecting an object now displays shield and power on the top left. Also if the name is too long, it will automatically scroll the name back and forth
- Options have been restructured to be much easier to navigate
- Relations of other factions are now accessible in the diplomacy tab
- Asteroid resource specs are now displayed in its name and also accessible in the navigation tab
- Item description is now available in the inventory
- Items can now be destroyed from the inventory
- If the game window isn’t focused (alt+tabbed), the first click on the window will be consumed, as it’s pretty much random for the mouse system where the first focusing click went. This means no accidentally shooting a weapon or other unwanted actions upon returning to the game
- Navigation Bookmarks: Players can now set up to 20 bookmarks (can be changed in server config) of sectors, and name thm
- Station Blueprints: Stations now behave exactly like normal blueprints. You can now save your station from within a build block, and buy the blueprint of it. Buying the blueprint from the shop will cost 1m credits. This price can now also be changed in the server config
- Updated Shop Descriptions: Calbiri updated the shop description for missing entries and correcting spelling etc. More balancing will follow in the coming updates.
- New Decorative Blocks: Kupu has added three awesome new decorative blocks; Decorative Charts, Decorative Conduits, Scaffolding. Also the icons got updated to be more visible (e.g. for the glass).
- Fix for players that would prevent the world from saving at all.
- Another new server config option is now also the separation of total thread pool and cpu thread pool. The default value of CPU thread pool has been lowered to combat the issue of some machines slowing down to the point freezes.
- Yellow Lights and Yellow Rods now have a working “OFF” state.
- Hopefully fixed vanishing ships bug (hard to track down)
- Reverted audio lib but added an alternative library (in the startup sound settings (turn OpenAL off)) to combat the problem
- Fixed faction being overwritten when docking as a neutral on a docking block of another faction
- Fixed Station spawn propabilities (too much pirate). This will normalize in undiscovered territory only.
- Fixed black holes spawning in totorial system.
- Probably fixed black holes spawning in 0 0 0, but if it's still happening, it won't apply gravity
- Turrets on neutral stations are now decayed
- Fixed people crashing because of audio lib in the last versions
- Fixed older blueprints that were not working
- Fixed new worlds not having any ships with the "enemy spawnable" flag
- Fixed neutrals being denied salvage, and a startup error on servers (which was around for a little longer), that would not cause the server to stop, but be in a very instable state.
- there was a mac issue which made the game unplayable for them. servers dont need to update for this one.
- Faction Role Permissions added
- New player made stations will spawn in neutral sectors.
- 1433 Docked/Turret entities docked to homebase planets are vulnerable on the segments other than the one with the faction block
- 1424 Random "indexoutofboundsexception" crashes when playing on Multiplayer
- 1372 Duplicate by using factories, multi slots only
- 1224 Inconsistencies In blockBehaviorConfig.xml
- 1351 Skin File Exploit
- 1431 Anyone can reset the faction signature/ salvage the faction module
- 1405 Item duplication in factory
- 1252 Explosive defense system does NOT protect against stop, push or pull
- 1362 group power penalty is not applied
- 1441 Faction: Typo and OK button doesn't work
- Possible asteroid size has been increased by 30%
- Raw resources in asteroids have been increased by ~30%
- Doubled mining bonus in territory (both for owner and others)
- Max stock for shops increased from 10k to 50k
- Initial fill and refill of shops is now 10 times more
- Added server.cfg mining multiplicator to basically allow the server admins to decide how hard it should be to mass up blocks.
- Fixed Planet Cores being vulnerable in protected sectors
- Fixed blueprints not being destroyed (and refunded) when blueprint is deleted or changed
- Fixed Scanner Antenna not showing up in blueprint lists